FasterUP Online Privacy Statement
ROL Portal Services SRL named in this document FasterUP.
This policy governs websites owned and operated by FasterUP. Our policy does not govern websites of other parties to which we may provide links because FasterUP is not responsible for and cannot control the privacy practices or content of those sites.
Here are the principles governing our information practices and other privacy aspects of our websites:
- Information Collection and Use
- Information Sharing and Disclosure
- Cross-Border Transfer
- IP Information Collection and Use Practices
- Data Storage and Security
- Your Data Privacy Rights
- Dispute Resolution
- Contact Us
- Policy Updates
Information Collection and Use
- FasterUP collects Personal Information when you register for FasterUP information such as whitepapers and reports, newsletters or webcasts, visit FasterUP pages, and enter promotions. This Personal Information may include your name, email address, and telephone number.
- FasterUP may collect any additional information relating to you that you voluntarily provide to us directly through our websites or indirectly through our representatives or business partners.
- FasterUP may use Personal Information received from you in connection with: to fulfill your requests for information on products and services or any specific questions sent to us, to respond to any complaints, to contact you about offers and new products, to follow up on marketing initiatives and to generally manage your relationship with us.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- FasterUP will not sell or rent your Personal Information to anyone.
- FasterUP will send Personal Information about you to other companies or people when:
- We have your consent to share the information;
- We need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested;
- We need to send the information to companies who work on behalf of FasterUP (e.g. affiliates, distributors or resellers) to provide a product or service to you or for further follow-up related to your interests. The information shared does not constitute a sale of your Personal Information.
- We have to disclose your Personal Information in response to a lawful request by public authorities and agencies, to meet any applicable law and regulation or to protect FasterUP’s assets as permitted by law.
- We are subject to the investigatory and enforcement powers of the Federal Trade Commission (FTC). We may be required to disclose personal information that we handle under the Privacy Shield in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
- Unless we tell you differently, companies who work on behalf of FasterUP do not have any right to use the Personal Information we provide to them beyond what is necessary to assist us. FasterUP ensures that those companies are contractually bound to confidentiality and use the data received on behalf of FasterUP in line with this Policy and guarantee an adequate level of data protection. FasterUP will remain liable for any failure by the third party that receives personal information on behalf of FasterUP, unless we prove that the event giving rise to the damage was solely caused by the third party.
IP Information Collection and Use Practices
- FasterUP receives IP addresses from all users because this information is automatically reported by your browser each time you view a Web page.
- When a FasterUP Web page is requested and viewed, that request is logged on our servers with information including the IP address of the computer that requested the page.
- IP addresses may be used for various purposes, including estimating the total number of users visiting FasterUP from specific countries or regions of the world.
A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier, that is sent to your browser from a website’s computers and is stored on your computer’s hard drive.
Each website can send its own cookie to your browser if your browser’s preferences allow it, but to protect your privacy, your browser only permits a website to access the cookies it has already sent to you, not the cookies sent to you by other sites.
FasterUP Practices Regarding Cookies
- Provide you with customized content.
- Keep track of preferences you specify while you are using FasterUP’s products and services.
- Estimate and report our total audience size and traffic.
- Conduct research to improve FasterUP content and services.
- Require you to reenter your FasterUP password after a certain period of time has elapsed to protect you.
In addition to the first-party cookies we set, we use external services that set third-party cookies to:
- Enable information sharing across social media services.
- Provide you with targeted advertising in relevant contexts on external sites.
- Keep track of preferences you specify while you are using third-party services.
- Enable third parties to aggregate anonymous user behavior data and provide such research data to FasterUP.
- Monitor and report on site and service usage across FasterUP websites.
- Query third-party services such as Twitter for recently changed information.
Similar Technologies We Use
In addition to cookies, we use Web beacons (also known as “clear GIFs” and “1×1” pixels) and coded URLs. These techniques may be used:
- In online advertising to determine which advertisements you have viewed.
- In our promotional emails to track whether an email has been viewed and subsequent clicks on hyperlinks.
- To support remarketing for AdWords Ads on the Google Display Network. Remarketing technology serves you ads across multiple websites based on your browsing interest and behavior.
In addition, you may choose not to open emails or download images in emails you receive from FasterUP.
To opt out of tracking via coded URLs, you may choose not to click on hyperlinks embedded in marketing emails you receive from FasterUP.
Choices About Cookies
You can configure your browser to accept all cookies, reject all cookies, or notify you when a cookie is set. This site provides instructions for adjusting cookie preferences for common browsers:
If your browser is not listed on the site above, check your browser’s “Help” menu to learn how to change your cookie preferences.
Data Storage and Security
- When you submit information to FasterUP, a temporary copy of that information is routinely made to prevent accidental loss of your information through a computer malfunction or human error.
- Please note that any information that we have copied may remain in back-up storage for some period of time after your deletion request. This may be the case even though no information about your account remains in our active user databases.
- FasterUP does not react to Do Not Track signals because there is no standard for how those signals are sent.
- The FasterUP computers (called “servers”) that send your Web pages process and store an enormous amount of information every day. These computer records are called “log files.”
- Log files are used for analysis, research, auditing, and other purposes, as described above. After this information has been used, it is stored and is inaccessible. Until the information is stored, your FasterUP ID may remain in our active server log files.
- Appropriate technical and physical safeguard measures are in place to protect against unauthorized or unlawful access, misuse, accidental loss, destruction and alternation of any Personal Information which are shared with us in the course of using our website services.
Your Data Privacy Rights
You have a number of rights under relevant data privacy laws, which may include the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and the California Consumer Privacy Act. Depending on where you are based, those rights may include the right to (i) request access or copies of your personal data FasterUP processes, (ii) rectify incorrect personal data, (iii) delete your personal data, (iv) restrict the processing of your personal data, (v) determine the portability of your personal data, (vi) lodge complaints with competent authorities in your country, and/or (vii) request a list with the names and addresses of any potential recipients of your personal data. To exercise one or more of these rights, or to ask questions or relay concerns, please contact FasterUP’s Data Protection Officer:
Daciana Livia Batrineanu
ROL Portal Services SRL
123 Barbu Vacarescu St.
FasterUP will verify requests that it receives and respond in the time period required under the relevant data privacy laws.
- If you believe your Personal Information has been used in a way that is not consistent with this Policy, we invite you to contact FasterUP first at privacy@FasterUP.com. We will make all efforts to resolve your complaints in a timely and accurate manner. I.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this website, please contact us.
We may update our Policy from time to time. We will post the updated version in this section of the website. If the revision is significant and may materially change our data privacy practices, we will notify you by using other means, e.g. via email.
Last Updated: January 1, 2021